Dean's Law Dictionary offers definitions for complex idiomatic laws such as felony murder, nuisance, negligence, insanity, mens rea, or proximate cause. Dean's Law Dictionary installs on your computer in just a few seconds. Features:
- 320,000 case cites! 7,100 Statutory Legal Definitions from federal statutory law.
- 1000's of web address links
- 4,500 Abbreviations
- Over 9,200 Quotations from famous and prominent legal scholars, and opinions Over 65,000 Synonyms,
- A 26,181 Word Latin dictionary
- 100's of comparisons, and our now infamous Words of Wit.
- 80,000 Leading and prominent cases reviewed for the comprehensive and up to date legal definitions. We track new cases and holdings on a daily basis that affect major areas of the law. Each day we also add cases that are not yet in our database. As such, our periodic upgrades are extremely accurate.