All versionsSee all
Dean's Law Dictionary offers definitions for complex idiomatic laws such as felony murder, nuisance, negligence, insanity, mens rea, or proximate cause. Dean's Law Dictionary installs on your computer in just a few seconds. Features:
- 320,000 case cites! 7,100 Statutory Legal Definitions from federal statutory law.
- 1000's of web address links
- 4,500 Abbreviations
- Over 9,200 Quotations from famous and prominent legal scholars, and opinions Over 65,000 Synonyms,
- A 26,181 Word Latin dictionary
- 100's of comparisons, and our now infamous Words of Wit.
- 80,000 Leading and prominent cases reviewed for the comprehensive and up to date legal definitions. We track new cases and holdings on a daily basis that affect major areas of the law. Each day we also add cases that are not yet in our database. As such, our periodic upgrades are extremely accurate.